Teh Coinz Teh Coinz

:D

Sweeeeeet.

Future Future

by god..

This movie is really something. The only time i have ever seen as much effort as this is in some of the things by adam phillips.

Not meaning to put you down, but am i the only one to realise that at the train part near the start, going along the background it miss-spells arrival? (arrivail). Hehehe...i <3 this movie. Truly inspiring.

:: Fortune Cookie :: :: Fortune Cookie ::

Back off man.

Hey, these cartoons are awesome. You have your opinion, we have ours - so stop telling us how to vote.

This is another awesome foamy ep.

~Dicko

Miami Shark Miami Shark

Hilarious!

Don't think I've laughed so hard playing a flash game in my life! Well played, Sir!

Rainbowsphere Rainbowsphere

:D

This was an awsome game! Some of the levels were pretty darn frustrating but hey fun all along! Also, try to fix the hit test abit, the ball died a bit to far away from the wall :P

-Dicko

Hobbit Rampage Hobbit Rampage

Awsome!!!

WELL DONE JOHN! this kicked ass!!!

-The waiting room- -The waiting room-

Sounds like Mirror's Edge had a child with Bejeweled. And I fucking love it.

-Give me a break- -Give me a break-

As always

As always, perfect production quality, flawlessly polished, finishing with a product one could envelop themselves with and enjoy the ride. I want to thank you for taking such pride in your work Waterflame, I know I'm not the only one that appreciates the music to my ears. :)

Cheers.

Edge of Faith Edge of Faith

Awesome

Fantastic music man, can and will listen to this on repeat for a while now :) Keep it up!

NemesisTheory responds: